Wordless Wednesday - Winter Storm Warning















Comments

  1. Yikes, Kathy stay warm and let me send ya some sun from the Fl. Keys.
    Scott

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy,
    I liked your suggestions you mentioned on my blog, for a "give=-away" later. I am considering the book route, it sounds great.
    We got a snow day up here. Maybe tomorrow as well... I am sore from shoveling snow. I hope my abs will be stronger now! I forget what a work-out it is. We are seriously considering blowing this taco stand. But have kids in school so it's hard to leave right now.
    I want to know what you snow total is! We are up to 1 1/2 feet as of 5:20 p.m. Wed.
    Later, Kathy!

    Rosey

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures of the snow. Your dog is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me again, Kathy :0
    I gave you the honest blog scrap award on my blog today. I hope you can join in.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and commenting on what you read and see! I hope that you find something in these posts to reflect upon.

I apologize for requiring comments to be moderated, but lately I have been getting a lot of spam comments that link to not so nice websites! I hope you understand.

Popular Posts