Would you like some help with your gardens? Do you wonder what is growing in your yard? Are you just learning to garden or have you been gardening for years? If you answered "Yes" to any of these questions, a Garden Coach can help you out while saving you time, money and frustration. Garden Coaches are also called Garden Consultants or Mentors and we are different than Landscape Contractors, Landscape Gardeners or similar sounding occupations. My primary goal is to "teach you to be a better gardener."
How does it work? It's easy, I come to your house and work with you in your gardens or yard to help:
- Identify plants, pests or weeds,
- Show you how to make a garden,
- Teach you about organic gardening,
- Design beautiful perennial gardens that are beneficial to the environment,
- Teach you about how to have a great ecosystem in your own back yard,
- Help you build and tend a vegetable garden,
- Design and plant for pollinators and wildlife,
- Give you confidence in your gardening skills,
- Teach you about how great gardening is and how it enhances your life!
- Give even those seasoned gardeners a new opinion or help them learn new skills.
I have been a gardener for more than 40 years, and have been Gardening in Colorado for more than a decade. I hold a Colorado Gardener's Certificate, and am a Master Gardener. My business, All Things in Nature, LLC was started in 2006 with the goal of providing Waterwise, Chemical Free Gardens and Landscapes and helping people with Garden Design, Garden Coaching and more. You can find more about my services on my website at http://www.allthingsinnature.com and more about Garden Coaching in General from my profile at the Garden Coach Directory - http://gardencoachdirectory.wetpaint.com/account/KathyGreen.
So what are you waiting for? It's always a good time to be thinking about gardening. Send me an email so we can get started. I can't wait to help you with your gardens!